Clothing Guidelines - Students should dress appropriately for school.
1. No clothing or accessories with questionable slogans, alcohol, or tobacco are to be worn (this also includes logos on shoes, backpacks and lunch boxes.)
2. No see-through tops, halters, spaghetti straps or muscle shirts are to be worn. Any tops that do not cover the midriff are not allowed. This means stomachs should be covered.
3. Baggy or loose pants are not permitted.
4. No pants or shorts that snap on the side.
5. No pants or shorts with words printed across the hips.
6. Comfortable, well-fitting shoes should be worn at school. Athletic type sneakers are the best type and preferred shoe for school. For safety purposes, all shoes must have at least a strap around the heel. SHOES MUST BE WORN AND KEPT TIED AT ALL TIMES. NO FLIP-FLOP, HIGH HEEL SHOES OR BOOTS with HIGH HEELS, SLIDE TYPE SHOES, CLEATS OR ROLLER SHOES ARE PERMITTED.
7. Since WES is a Pre-K-3 school, any type of face make-up is not age appropriate and should not be worn. Tattoos are not permitted.
8. Any style hat and/or gloves should be removed upon entering the building.
9. Any garment, apparel, grooming, or hairstyle (unnaturally colored hair, etc.) which is so spectacular as to attract undue attention, or will hamper the regular scheduled activities or disrupt the learning atmosphere is not permissible.
10. Small stud-size earrings are acceptable. Gauge style earrings are not permissible. No
EDUCATIONAL PROCESS THEREFORE, ANY STUDENT NOT PROPERLY ATTIRED OR GROOMED WILL BE SENT TO THE OFFICE AND REMAIN IN THE OFFICE UNTIL SOMEONE BRINGS HIM/HER