Things you will need when you register at Waverly Elementary School
1. EACH CHILD MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL ON FILE. If you have just moved to this area, you need to get this for your child.
2. ORIGINAL IMMUNIZATION RECORD REQUIRED. Scanned or faxed forms are not acceptable.
3. A Tennessee Certificate of Immunization form may be obtained from the health department. Each child must have 5 DTAP, 4 Polio, 2 MMR, 2 Hepatitis A, 2 Varicella and 3 doses Hepatitis B with last dose being given at or after child’s 4th birthday.
Effective July 1, 2011 Kindergarten students must have 2 doses of Hepatitis A and Varicella.
4. A BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED EVIDENCE OF DATE OF BIRTH. (KINDERGARTEN STUDENT MUST BE 5 YEARS OF AGE BY AUGUST 15TH.)
5. A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IS REQUIRED.
6. Proof of Residency - One of the following below
Parent/Guardian Pay Stub
Current Home Utility Bill
Current Rent Receipt
Current other Monthly Bill ex. Internet, cable, cellphone
Property Tax Statement
Driver's License of Parent/Guardian
Court Document w/ address listed